The Trainees’ Gender Equality Intergroup and Queer Stagiaires are pleased to invite you to the round table conversation on inequalities within the LGBTI+ Community.
– Terry Reintke, Member of the European Parliament, Group of the Greens / European Free Alliance;
– Hannah Grace Carter, Vice-President of Égalité – LGBTI staff of the European Union institutions;
– Alejandro Hernandez-Pulido, former Queer Stagiaire and LGBTI+ activist;
– Catarina Santos, Founder of Guerrilla Resistance project.
– Sam Mouissat, Project Manager at Merhaba vzw / asbl.
The round table conversation will aim to approach the topic of inequalities within the LGBTI+ Community, starting from different perspectives: gender, social class, race/ethnic origin, access to health care, access to the artistic market.
This multi-faceted approach will be possible thanks the great variety of Speakers invited to share their viewpoint, experiences and knowledge.
REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY at the following link:
PLEASE, SPECIFY IN COMMENTS IF YOU ARE NOT AN EC TRAINEE AND YOU NEED AN E-PASS.
WHEN: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 – At 18h30 – 21h00
WHERE: European Commission – DG DEVCO (Rue Joseph II, 54, 1000, Brussels – Room 00/011A)